As a user, you must agree to these terms before using the website or any of its services either directly or indirectly. Read each and every term carefully as they form a legal binding between the users and Skein Technologies as an online platform. The word ‘You’ is used for the users and ‘DocURL’ is used for this website until and unless mentioned:
You can use the service as long as you follow all the terms given below:
- You agree not to alter any part of the website or even of any service.
- You agree not to access the website with any other means other than the website itself.
- You agree not to deal with any security-related issue of the website or any service that Skein Technologies provides.
- You agree not to run any automated tool to access the website including but not limited to Spiders, Crawlers, Bots, or any similar service that would send messages more than general limits to the servers used by Skein Technologies
- You agree not to use the content present on Skein Technologies without the permission of Skein Technologies or the publisher of the Content
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Skein Technologies has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Skein Technologies may suffer) of any such breach.
Limitation of Liabilities
Skein Technologies should not be liable for:
- any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include; (i) any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); (ii) any loss of goodwill or business reputation; (iii) any loss of opportunity;
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Service;
- any changes which Skein Technologies may make to the Service, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service (or any features within the Service);
- the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Service;
Skein Technologies’s Rights
Skein Technologies has the right to:
- delete any published content from its blog or website pages without any prior notice
- permanently restrict a user to use the services provided doing malpractices.
- delete any published content that is required by the law to do so.
- discontinue their services/website without any prior notice.